1000 Little Things I Am Thankful For Today
1000 Little Things I am thankful for today (not in any particular order):
1. I can't wait to see my friend Karen Fairchild (of Little Big Town) premier their brand new record 'Tornado' tonight!!!! Dana and I haven't had a date night in quite awhile and I am so excited! This record debuts their HUGE hit - "Pantoon". I am so happy for LBT. They have worked so hard for so long.
2. We found a baby sitter - sweet Mallory is back with the Darb's! YAY!!!
3. I already know what I am going to wear!! (ladies, you know that is a big deal, especially being 7months pregnant).
4. My house is clean!
5. I don't have to cook supper tonight! (Sorry Mallory - pizza tonight).
6. We are going to register today at Target and Toys R Us. This is so exciting! Grab a retail gun and shoot for prizes!!! (who doesn't love that?).
7. Darby is loving school!!!
8. Another gorgeous cool day here in Nashville!
9. My coffee was so good this morning!
10. Got to talk to my dear friend and mentor today - Debbie!!
11. Greatest friends in the world are having a baby shower for me!!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!
12. Our dog is officially potty trained ! HALLELUJAH!!!!
13. Looking forward to seeing my family in 2 1/2 weeks.
14. My friend texted me this picture yesterday and said, " nice article in Homelife mag."! I can't wait to grab a copy or 10.
15. And so much more... May you count your blessings today - one by one and give HIM thanks for all HE has done!!!
Love ya, leigh