Happy Birthday Mom!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!
Today is my sweet Mom's birthday. I wish that I could be there to celebrate, but I will get to see her next week for Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for the love my Mom has shown me through the years. I was thinking the other day of some of the things I'm thankful for about my Mom.
- She was the first one to teach me about Jesus.
- She has shown me how to care deeply about people and their needs.
- When I am teaching my little 2 year old class at church, I sing to them the songs that she sang to me.
- She is concerned with my well being and always has been.
- As a teenager she drove me crazy putting bible verses up on the mirror or laying around the house. Now, having my own teenager, I'm beginning to see why she needed those verses.
- She manages to remember everyone's birthday. And she does it without facebook reminders or anything.
- She loves me no matter what, even my ugly sides:)
These are just a few. Mom, I'm so thankful for you and I hope you have a blessed day! LOVE YOU:)