Leigh's Favorite Songs
I love all types of music and my top ten list will change over time. But in this particular season of my life, these are some of my favorites!
Each one simulates something spiritual with in me. Whether up tempo or ballad these tunes can move me to tears. The common denominator through out is the message of hope, redemption and a prayer of thanks giving.
I never realized till now that each one is truly connected to the next because of those very specific characteristic traits. Isn't that amazing?
I hope you will enjoy my musical journal!!
1. Revelation Song - Phillips Craig and Dean
2. How Deep The Father's Love for Us - Phillips, Craig and Dean
3. Truly - Lionel Richie
4. Mosaic - Ricky Skaggs ( the whole record is truly one song because each song connects to the next and you can't leave one out) - A true piece of melodic art!!
5. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
6. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
7. Dierks Bentley - Home
8. Whitney Houston - I Love the Lord
9. Lady Antabellum - Hello World
10. Vince Gill - Go Rest High