Gift cards are back in!
Shelley and Denise discuss the typical hesitations associated with giving gift cards to people, like how it may seem impersonal, but looking at it from the other side, they both agreed they love it when they receive them! Also, the girls mentioned checking the loyalty programs on your credit cards to see if you can redeem points to get some gift cards this season.
Hear what they have to say, and let us know your opinion too!
Can your kitchen organization really reveal things about you?
The girls discuss what it means to have a lazy susan, whether you have a specific place for coffee cups, how organized your tupperware is, and the contents of your junk drawer.
Find out what YOUR kitchen is saying!
Just in time for Christmas, get FREE shipping in Point Of Grace's online store all season long! It's the perfect time to pick up that missing CD from your collection or a new t-shirt!
CLICK HERE to go to the online store.
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid until 12/31/12.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!
Today is my sweet Mom's birthday. I wish that I could be there to celebrate, but I will get to see her next week for Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for the love my Mom has shown me through the years. I was thinking the other day of some of the things I'm thankful for about my Mom.
- She was the first one to teach me about Jesus.
- She has shown me how to care deeply about people and their needs.
- When I am teaching my little 2 year old class at church, I sing to them the songs that she sang to me.
- She is concerned with my well being and always has been.
- As a teenager she drove me crazy putting bible verses up on the mirror or laying around the house. Now, having my own teenager, I'm beginning to see why she needed those verses.
- She manages to remember everyone's birthday. And she does it without facebook reminders or anything.
- She loves me no matter what, even my ugly sides:)
These are just a few. Mom, I'm so thankful for you and I hope you have a blessed day! LOVE YOU:)